Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Boat Ramp

The other day, I posted some photos of the boat ramp near our home. Jeff obtained a picture of the ramp and parking lot, from several years ago. This give you a perspective of the size of the lot and the walking bridge to the fishing dock.
Thought you might like to see this perspective too.

We are having a mostly sunny day today. The storm clouds are hovering around, just waiting to join together, to flood us with their precious gift of rain again. :) At least that is the forecast, and when you look up, you see blue sky and plenty of puffy clouds.

Happy 4th of July to all! Think back to our wonderful forefathers and mothers, who put their lives on the line for the freedoms we hold so dear to ourselves today. Thank you to all our veterans, especially my grandpa(deceased WWI), my dad(deceased WWII), my husband, and my son-in-law, for putting their lives "on hold" to serve for our freedom!

No comments: