Monday, August 13, 2007

The Finished Shawl


Well, here are the pictures of the finished Rainbow Shawl! I am really happy with how it turned out. It is so light and airy, perfect for air conditioning in cold places. I took it to the Denton, TX spinners meeting yesterday and several ladies there really liked it too.

I am now moving onto other knitting projects and have cast on for another shawl. I am making a prayer shawl for some friends in NY. They are having a really tough time right now, so I want to send them a hug and some prayers.

Our weather is the typical TX August. HOT, no wind. But, the good news is, I can go swimming in the pool. The water is 88 F and that is still cooler than body temp, so it still cools you off.





3 comments:

Mad about Craft said...

Your shawl is beautiful. I really hope you enjoy wearing it.
I must also add some of your photos are really good as well.

God Bless, Ailsa

Holly said...

Your shawl is lovely-Great job!

Dana S. Whitney said...

Gorgeous! I'm working my way backwards to see your finished Circumnavigate Sweater. I am bogged down under the armholes on mine! (Long story, but typical of me... start enthusiastically and then, um, get distracted. Definitely more of a hare than a tortoise.