Saturday, December 13, 2008

Santa Comes To The UPS Store

In my other life, I work at a The UPS Store. My boss is my husband, which is really nice. He is a good boss. Since it is getting really busy for us now, Santa came to help us out today. This is such a fun time of year, that we called the North Pole and asked Santa to come and help us. He said, "Ho, ho, ho, sure. I can be there on Dec 13. Ho, ho, ho!" He really came and he helped us too.






He directed traffic.




Helped the UPS driver to get boxes out of the store.


Santa even took the time to pose with the staff for a photo!
Thanks to Santa for making our day more fun and putting smiles on our customers faces! (Well, the cookies and pizza helped too)

3 comments:

Deborah said...

That's great. Love the photos of the man in red! I still have little stuff to get in the mail.

Cary ~ My Wool Mitten at Serenity Farms said...

Now Joanne, I hope you didn't tire Santa out to much at the store!!! LOL...

I just wanted to tell you again how much I am loving your Cables and Lace Neckwarmer pattern - I am on my second one ;) I will try to get some finished photos posted real soon ~

Joanne said...

Thanks Cary, for the compliment about the Cabled Neck Warmer!
I think Santa had fun, he also ate pizza and cookies. You know how he likes those!