Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Look Who's Spinning!



Last week I had a wonderful time with our two granddaughters. They came to visit with me one day, while their Dad and Mom,
were able to actually go on a date. :)
N, who is 7 and loves to make things, has been wondering when she could learn to spin. So, I took the opportunity to teach her. We had a great time. Little sister, C, wanted to help, so she helped me ply what N had spun.
All in all, N went home with a ball of yarn that she had spun. It was a great day.

4 comments:

Deborah said...

That's great! N looks so cute at that floral wheel. Now you have a new spinning buddy!

Ewe & I Farm said...

Very nice to see another fiber enthusiast in the making! Or 2 even!!
I love how you dressed up your Kiwi! Been thinking about 'dressing' mine too.

Cindy in NH

Joanne said...

Cindy, My SIL painted my Kiwi for me. I just love it. Joanne

Margaret at Heritage Yarns said...

Joanne, that is wonderful that you've started your granddaughters spinning so early! They will never forget from where their love of fiber came.