Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Bicycling and Cupcakes

On Sunday we went bike riding, I think we road for about 4 miles. My thighs hurt on Monday. LOL! The good news is I didn't fall, well and neither did Jeff. :) We had a great ride and made it home safely. The great thing about Texas in the spring is the wildflowers, which some will call weeds. But, thanks to Ladybird Johnson, Texans have learned to let the weeds grow and bloom. The wildflowers are gorgeous and the colors are wonderful. No, I didn't get pictures of them, because I didn't want to take my camera on the bike. But there were oranges, yellows, fuschias, purples and whites. Just think, we don't really get fantastic fall colors, but our spring wildflowers sure are pretty.

I have been working on several new patterns to sell. They are coming along, but the one that is almost ready is my new cupcake. This cupcake is calorie free! I will be selling the cupcakes on etsy, as pin cushions, and they will be filled with sheeps wool. I am really happy with how they turned out. I hope you like them too.

1 comment:

Deborah said...

Yum, those cupcakes look good. I remember the wildflowers. Our trees are beginning to show their buds and the leaves on my "shrub" are peeking out.