Sunday, May 18, 2008

Time Flies!

I hope all of you mom's out there had a good and peaceful Mother's Day! We had a nice one, which started with breakfast at the Corner Bakery restaurant. We beat the lunch and dinner crowd that way. It was great!

It is hard to believe it is May 18 already. I have been busy making items for my etsy site and writing a couple of patterns. If you have noticed, I have added a little area to my blog with my sale items on it. It is actually a link that you can click on to go to see more about the item pictured. I have more coffee sleeves to list this week. They have been a lot of fun to make.

I have enjoyed making the cupcakes too. That pattern is done and listed on etsy now. My friend, Liz, helped me with that one by test knitting it for me. Thanks, Liz!

I have just finished spinning up some wonderful wool that I purchased last September when I was at the spinning retreat in Louisiana. It is a deep rich purple with some green in it. I don't think the colors came out really well on the screen, but it sure is pretty in real life. I have 477 yds of it. Now to figure out what to do with it.


2 comments:

Rebekah said...

How about some thigh-high socks and a long pointy hat that hangs down to your mid-back :*D You'd look like you came out of the Grinch movie :p

Deborah said...

Very nice. I have some spinning to catch up with myself. The cupcakes are cute--no calories!