Thursday, February 19, 2009

Scarves




When I found out one of my mom's good friends was going to have surgery for cancer, I decided to make her a pink scarf. It was almost Valentine's Day, so I had to hurry to get it done.
I also thought it would be fun to send my mom a red scarf for Valentine's Day. She tries not to eat a lot of chocolate, so I sent a scarf instead.
Well, I went to work. Found the yarn in my stash and found the needles and cast on.
They were fun to make, I used 2 strands of yarn and some fairly large needles.

3 comments:

Irene said...

Hello
I left a message for you at Ravelry, I would love to buy a pattern from you! This one: http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/lacey-girl-baby-sweater

Deborah said...

Oh Joanne, those are really nice. Love the red! Tomorrow's my spinning class!

Deborah said...

Very pretty!