Sunday, December 2, 2007

Christmas Knitting


Wow! December is here! It has blown into north Texas with a lot of wind and warm temperatures. While some of you reading this may be under severe winter storms, we have sun and a balmy 70+ degrees outside. Not that I am bragging, because I do like snow and miss it. It is hard to believe that it is December and that we need to be thinking Christmas. LOL! Well, some folks on my list will be getting these great hats. I decided I could put the Christmas knitting on here and just not say who it is for. HO! HO! :) It will keep people in suspense, of course, there will be some folks who will know who loves these colors and make a good guess. I made these hats from my handspun and they are really soft and warm. The other little picture is a gift frogged. So, it is in the corner, since it didn't behave. OK, if you are not a knitter and are reading this you are thinking that I have gone mad. Frogged??? Yep, you know, rip-it, rip-it, rip-it. It was knitted and then ripped out, cause the idea didn't work. So, stay tuned to see if the ball of cotton will be able to be tamed or not.

2 comments:

Rebekah said...

Tssk, tssk little white yarn ball, it's time to behave!

Laughing at the frogged gift - never heard that one before :D

Unknown said...

Great blog, Joanne! I sure wish I could sit and knit everyday. To egg me on, I joined that Interweave Daily Knitting thingy through the link on your blog. Are you liking that? Good patterns?

My blog is about a year out of date. Time to sit down and catch it up, and let it serve as my Christmas letter...

Good luck with all the presents. I'll meet ya down at the frog pond!

--Cindy T.