Friday, December 28, 2007

Anna's Sweater


Well, now that Anna's birthday is over and we have given her her gift, I can post this picture. I used the Ashford Tekapo yarn for the sweater and knitted it from the top down. The basic directions came from a book by Cathy Carron, on knitting sweaters from the top down. The best part is she likes the sweater and it fit!!
The family met at the Cheesecake Factory for her birthday meal. We had a great time. I had their chicken soup, it was delicious and then I had the Godiva Chocolate cheesecake. Oh, it was good.

3 comments:

Deborah said...

Great sweater! I wore my gift the other day. They looked so pretty peeking out of my coat sleeves! Oohh...nice birthday dinner. I remember running into the mall to get our cheesecake during the rainstorm--it was worth it!

Joanne said...

Everytime I go there I remember that day! It was a fun day.

Theresa said...

Beautiful sweater! I want to try a top down sweater for me as I am a big gal and feel I might just get a better fit that way.