Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!


This morning when I went downstairs to the kitchen, I found a sweet from my husband! I also found some worship music DVD's that look like they will be great. But, I wanted to share the picture of my giant cookie with you, because it is so pretty. (I also wanted to get the picture taken, so I can eat it.) LOL! The center decoration isn't frosting, but it is very pretty with sparkles and bright red and pink colors on it.
Today I went to the knitting club at Delightful Hands yarn shop. It meets on Thursday mornings. Turns out the group is working on a square a month afghan. The owner is putting together the patterns for it. So, I decided to join in. I am already behind a month, so I need to get busy working on it.
Happy Valentine's Day to all!

2 comments:

Deborah said...

Was it as good as it looked? I'm enjoying the chocolate--thanks!

Joanne said...

Oh, yes, it is very good. It actually is 2 huge chocolate chip cookies, layered with chocolate frosting in between and more on top. Yummmm.