Sunday, October 21, 2007

Waiting For Fall!

Well, you all are probably getting tired of hearing this, but I am still waiting for fall. The weather men are trying to tell us, that it will be here tonight. But, I am waiting for the proof. Well, I know, actually fall is here, it is the cooler weather that I am waiting for. :) We have had a very windy day today and those winds are supposed to shift tonight and come from the north. Ok, I know I am grumbling. Sorry.
Having moved into the house in the woods last year, I am working ever so slowly on window treatments. I am on a war against mini blinds or any kind of blinds. So, I am making curtains. They are coming along nicely, though. I got an idea working on the last set, that I could knit tie backs. Yep, you heard me right. I decided to knit tie backs. They came out nice and really look nice on the curtains, adding a touch of lace. Here is the picture of them.

1 comment:

Rebekah said...

Why do the knitted tie backs not surprise me :)

I'm tagging you for a blog tag, I hope you don't mind. See my blog for the guidelines!