Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Yet more hats!

Well, I know it is fall, I even put a fall picture on my blog to remind us. But, we have had such a warm fall, that it still feels like summer! Of course, I live in north Texas and anything is possible here, on the weather front anyway. For several days now, I have been pulling acorns and oak leaves out of the pool. If I don't get the acorns out fast enough they leave black circle stains on the bottom of the pool, so then I have a pool that looks like a dalmation! The only way to get the stains out is to shock the pool. I did that today.
I keep trying to tell myself that I need to concentrate on Christmas and get started on my knitting. But, I keep finding other projects to work on. Do you realize that Christmas is only about 9 weeks away?? Geesh! I did, however, get two more hats made and here they are. My try at remembering that Christmas is just around the corner. :)

No comments: