Thursday, March 6, 2008

I built a SNOWMAN!


I have just built the first snowman that I have had a chance to build in years! The snow is absolutely perfect for snowman building. The snowman, is wearing a handknit scarf, by the way. Jeff, the husband, is wearing a handwoven scarf and his favorite M & M coat! Yes, I made the scarf and I will put a good picture of it on here, one day soon, when the weather stops surprising me with snow. Oh, you want to know about that coat? Well, we found it in a NASCAR shop a couple of years ago. It was when the M & M car was being driven by Elliot Sadler and another sponser on the car was (drum roll please)UPS.
Jeff wears it everywhere and I mean everywhere. AND everywhere we go, people are offering him money for it! IF anyone ever offered $100,000.00 cash maybe I would make him sell it, but until then, he wears it everywhere. LOL!
Oh, yeah, back to the snow. Here are two more pictures. The top one shows the hill from the back of our house, down to the lake/pond behind our house.
The other one shows the front driveway and the birdbath. I wanted the birdbath, to give you a perspective. Hope you enjoy the pics, as tomorrow afternoon, the snow will probably be all gone.




3 comments:

Deborah said...

Wow! Take LOTS of photos for next Christmas!! Love the photo with the birdbath. We have C O L D here, but no more (new) snow. We've had snow on the ground since December! Enjoy, I know you're happy...D

Cary ~ My Wool Mitten at Serenity Farms said...

LOL...I'd be careful Joanne ~ that snowman looks like he has his eye on that coat ;D

GREAT photos and congratulations on the snow fall ~

Hugs, Cary

Deborah said...

R U there? Love the snowMEN! Tell Jeff Uncle Bob says hi. We're having the same weather right now.