Thursday, March 6, 2008

More SNOW!


Well, it is March 6. Yes, the same day as the post below, with Jeff in shorts! That picture was taken yesterday, but I blogged it earlier today. Just a little time lag here. So, as I am writing about a warm day outside and the snow being gone, we are actually in a REAL snowstorm! We are under a winter storm warning, as snow is coming down fast and furious. Major schools are closing early, colleges are closing night classes. This is the view outside the windows downstairs, where the den and my project rooms are.
Needless to say, I am enjoying the snow. However, the roads and traffic are a mess out there. The pictures are not fuzzy, that is snow falling in front of the camera.

The D.J on the radio just played "Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow." I know that you folks up north must think we are crazy. But, for folks who don't usually see more than one inch of snow in a winter, and we saw 3 inches earlier this week, that was really exciting, BUT now, we have about 2 inches on the ground and sticking on the driveway. The forecast is for 5 inches. Believe me, this is headline news.


No comments: